Corporate Office (818) 504-0088
CA State License # 550001552
St. Peter's Hospice Care is committed to providing high quality, compassionate care. Our medical training and health care background means that your loved one will be in good hands. Our wide range of services, coupled with the friendly demeanor of our dedicated staff, ensures the best experience possible, for you and your loved one.
We provide following services:
• Physician Services
• Registered Nurses to coordinate plan of care and the use of medications
• On-Call (Registered Nurse) 24 hours a day 7 days a week
• Medical supply and equipment
• Medications for symptom control or pain relief
• Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) and Homemaker services
• Volunteer Services
• Physical and Occupational therapy
• Speech therapy
• Social worker services
• Dietary Counseling
• Spiritual Counseling
• Short-term Respite Care
• Short-term Inpatient Care
• Medical Transportation services
We provide care for patients with range of life-limiting illnesses Included:
• Alzheimer's Disease
• Kidney Disease
• Liver Disease
• Lung Disease
• Heart DIsease
St. Peter's Hospice Care offers a team of bilingual staff members to assist patients and loved ones with any questions about the hospice program. Languages spoken are English, Spanish, Armenian, Russian and more.
Servicing following counties:
• Los Angeles
• Orange County
Please contact us to check if your area is covered.
Call for a free consultation! St. Peter's Hospice Care, Inc.
8001 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Suite 209
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Tel. (818) 504-0088
Fax (818) 504-0588 firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright . St. Peter's Hospice Care, Inc. All rights reserved.